1. Ms. Huan Yao won an award from recent national conference.
2. Academic lecture on “CCS Lectureship Award for Creative Young Supramolecular Chemists” was held in our campus.
3. Prof. Julius Rebek Jr from the Scripps Research Institute gives us an online lecture.
4. Prof. Jonathan L. Sessler from University of Texas at Austin visited us.
5. Prof. Matthieu Sollogoub from Sorbonne University visited us.
6. Prof. Huaping Xu from Tsinghua University visited us.
7. Symposium on Supramolecular Chemistry and Self-Assembly was held in our campus.
8. SUSTech Mini-Symposium of Supramolecular Chemistry was held in our campus.
9. Prof. Carmine Gaeta from The University of Salerno visited us,
10. Ms. Xin-Yu Pang won an award from recent National conference.
Selected Publications………………………………….…….……read more
1. Naphthotubes: Macrocyclic Hosts with a Biomimetic Cavity Feature. Liu-Pan Yang, Xiaoping Wang, Huan Yao and Wei Jiang*. Acc. Chem. Res. 2020, 53, 198-208.
2. Shear-induced Assembly of a Transient yet Highly Stretchable Hydrogel Based on Pseudopolyrotaxanes. Hua Ke, Liu-Pan Yang, Mo Xie, Zhao Chen, Huan Yao and Wei Jiang*. Nat. Chem. 2019, 11, 470-477.
3. Molecular Recognition of Hydrophilic Molecules in Water by Combining the Hydrophobic Effect with Hydrogen Bonding. Huan Yao, Hua Ke, Xiaobin Zhang, San-Jiang Pan, Ming-Shuang Li, Liu-Pan Yang, Georg Schreckenbach and Wei Jiang*. J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2018, 140, 13466–13477.